A will is an important consideration to ensure your intentions are carried out under the observance of the law.
An Invalid will may; lead to intestacy, result in your wishes not being carried out and failing to adequately provide for your family and loved ones or simply result in unwanted claims to your estate.
We will guide you through your estate options. We prepare your will to ensure all your wishes are expressed clearly to avoid any future contest, so you can be sure your estate is managed as you intended and ensure:
- You have all the relevant documents prepared.
- You have a properly drafted will.
- Enduring powers of attorney which covers all financial decisions.
- Enduring guardianship appointing a family member, loved one or associate to make all relevant medical decisions.
- A death benefit nomination allocating and settling superannuation fund beneficiaries.
Call us to assist with your matter on (02) 98331144.