Wills, Probate & Estate Planning
Will and estate planning is an important legal process that many people overlook, or find planning for the future of their family after they’ve gone too stressful. Michael J O’Doherty & Co’s wills, estate and probate services include;
- Will preparation.
- Estate planning.
- Testamentary trust wills.
- Contesting a will.
- Estate litigation.
- Establishing powers of attorney.
- Appointment of guardians.
- Superannuation entitlements.
- Applications for Probate.
- Applications for Letters of Administration.
- Representing executors and beneficiaries of estates.
We provide assistance by;
- Providing advice on estate and probate law.
- Writing a will that maximises the inheritance for your family.
- Discussing how to set up family and testamentary trusts.
- Advising on suitable executors and guardians.
- Minimising potential for contested wills.
- Advising on capital gains tax, land tax, testamentary and financial concerns.
- Safely storing your will and other important legal documents.
When considering your Will, we recommend planning for future incapacity to ensure important decisions regarding your finances, investments, superannuation entitlements, maximising financial strategies for your family, medical treatment or living arrangements can be made by a person or persons trusted to make these decisions on your behalf.
DIY wills are legal, but they do not cover potential legal contingencies, should your will be contested or fail to reflect your wishes in changed circumstances. Our costs are very reasonable compared to the risk of having your will account for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
Call us to assist with your matter on (02) 98331144.